Sunday, July 29, 2012

My Poem: Life!

OK, here is the poem I have written, but first I will explain why i wrote it. Some how the topic of people "taking there lives" came up between me and a friend. I always get teary eyed when I think of things like that cause what if it happened to someone i knew? SO, since I like to write poems with a strong meanings I decided that this was a good topic. It's kind of sad I know, but it sends a good message of why not to "take your life".

This poem is called: Life.

Imagine:
You stand at the edge.
Should you jump?
You stand in silence.
No one will care, right?

Your life flashes before your eyes.
You blink.
You have so much to live for,
why waste it?

Somewhere,
someone loves you,
someone needs you,
someone can't live without you.

By taking yours,
your ruining others.
So, think about it.
Will you jump?

Remember;
It's your life and you make the decisions.




Hope you like it! :)

Please leave comments on what you think and what kind of poem you would like to see next!!!

Sorry it's short, and don't worry I would never think of doing this!! I love my life and everyone in it! :)

Stay strong, and live your life to the fullest!! :)

-Hannah





2 comments:

  1. Some friend you got there! Just kidding! Lol. I like it! Hmmmm, maybe a poem on a dark side verses a good side? Idk!

    ReplyDelete